Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rashell's Visit

Jaydan and I picked Rashell up from the airport Saturday afternoon. She came prepared with gummy bears, so Jaydan was easily won over! He had fun and was pretty cute showing off for her.....all those gummy bears make a boy hyper, so he was in rare form! We were pretty lazy, just visiting and enjoying getting to catch up. We brought her down to her hotel on Sunday and hung out there for a little while and helped her settle in (Jaydan is a ton of help, you can imagine). Tonight I am staying w/ her downtown for some girl time. We are going to go somewhere nice for dinner and enjoy being grown ups!!!
I am ashamed to admit that I failed to get any pictures of her playing with Jaydan this time!!! I don't know what I was thinking! Hopefully we'll get some tonight but I regret that I won't have any of the two of them together from this trip.

0 comments: