Kennedy has celebrated her birthday this year in true style! We went out to eat for her actual birthday day and then over the weekend, we partied at Chuck E. Cheese (you loved the place, NOT the guy so much) and then had friends and family over that night to put the swing set together and bbq. Fun weekend!
Kennedy at three you are:
*So funny..... every day we see a little more "spice" coming out in your personality and you have become quite the character. One of your favorite things to do is hold up your index finger, shake it furiously back and forth and scowl for all you're worth!
* A sweet girl, you are always rubbing an arm, or playing with my hair or just giving kisses and snuggles. You carry a blankey around with you when you first wake up, so make sure you're ready to cuddle up with whoever is handy!
* Charming - over the last month or so you've gotten in the habit of when you catch a grown up looking your way, you will wink and give a thumbs up. You're so little that it catches people off guard and they are instantly disarmed and at your service! :)
* Still pretty timid.... you are "skewed" of a lot still and pretty tentative about new people, places, things.
* Kinda bossy..... Bubba would say you're VERY bossy ;)
* So precious. You bless us every day and our lives are even more full because of you! You start preschool in August, so this is going to be a big year for you.... can't wait to see how you blossom! Hard to believe my baby is three years old!
Jeff and I met in Las Vegas in 2004. Within months we knew we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together, so I moved to Florida to be with him. We made it official on May 20, 2006 and our darling baby boy, Jaydan, joined us on May 28, 2007. We welcomed our beautiful baby girl, Kennedy on June 18, 2010 and this is my way of sharing our story as a family of four!