Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jaydan-isms

Our Little man keeps us in stitches these days. Almost everyday he surprises (or horrifies us) with something new coming out of that little mouth. Here are some of our recent faves:

* He now knows that Daddy is "Jeff" and Mama is "Towee" and his name is either "Boogis, Jaydan or ME". The other day, I picked him up from the sitter's and he said "Where is Jeff?"

*He IS two. Some of his favorites are: "I go first", "my turn", "I do it myself", "I go again".

*He is convinced he is "Pu-pow" (purple).

*When he wants either his Daddy or I, he'll say "I need to hold Daddy" or me...... usually Daddy these days.

*Uh-Hi (ok, he's pretty much grown out of this already, but it was so cute I listed it anyway).

*"I fall down"

*Miss Kate had a talk w/ me when I picked him up the other day..... apparently he's calling all the little girls "Sweet hawt".

He also seems to be pretty smart (I know, I know all Moms think their kids are gifted), but on our way to Florida the other day, we say an airplane and he said "Air-pane goin to Granny and Grampa's"! See, I told you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the updates, Tori. I have to admit that I haven't checked on the blogs lately.
We do love our "Little" man!!! He is acting so grown up. Can't wait to see all of you in a week! Jaydan is going to be sad though when his Grampa Dan isn't with me :o(