Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009


I've resigned myself that the only way to ever get "caught up" with my blog is just to start with the present and work backwards?!? Will that work? I don't know..... but it seems like more fun, anyway!
Jill and Gavin came for a visit over the weekend and we decided it would be fun to take the boys for our annual visit to the Pumpkin Patch. Jaydan had a blast and was able participate a lot more this year. He seemed to enjoy everything but was particularly excited by the animals.


They also do a cow train ride and he got to ride in his own "cow" this year and entertained his Mama with cries of "Whoa Horse" and "Giddyup". Apparently there is a little cowboy laying dormant in my city kid! The boys played great together and Jill and I always do, so fun was had by all! There impending trip to Japan is looming near so we are trying to squeeze out as much time together as possible!


And of course.... it's the now famous Annual Pumpkin Yard Stick Photo Comparison!

0 comments: