Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Santa Pics 2010

Oh, these are funny to me! Jaydan had been talking soooo much smack about seeing Santa. He was going to tell him all about what he wanted, and sit on his lap, blah, blah, blah. Well, when it came time to perform, he choked! It took me 20 minutes to get THIS good of a pic... and even then he looks like he's ready to bolt!



The whole time I was trying to talk her big brother into talking to Santa, Kennedy was chatting him up. Ok, I can't lie.... she was looking for something to eat.


This Santa is apparently the best our friendly neighborhood Walmart could do. Can't really say I blame Jaydan for having some reservations. But hey, who doesn't already have to go to Walmart this time of year..... and its free!

This reminds me of Jaydan's second Christmas, where we tried SEVERAL times to get a Santa pic and he was terrified EVERY. TIME. I'm going to hunt those pics down to share with you, we have quite a montage of "Screaming Kid with Santa" pics from that year. Maybe, as his Mom, I shouldn't thing they're funny. But I do.

0 comments: