Monday, September 8, 2008

Boy-cation


My boys took a little Man-cation to Florida for a few days. I miss them terribly, BUT we've been at this long enough now that I can appreciate having some "Tori time". Saturday I painted Jaydan's bathroom..... I turned out so cute (I'll try to post pics) and watched football. Yesterday I did some big jobs around the house that are just impossible to get to with an active 15 month old (like cleaning the pantry). I know the rest of their trip will go fast b/c I'm back at work now. I also am so proud of Jeff, that he's the kind of Dad that is willing to take Jaydan on their own little adventure by himself. It's good for them to work things out together, on their own, without Mom's input. I know that things won't get done the way I would do them....... and even though that drives me crazy, really, its ok. I enjoyed my nice, quiet weekend and now I'm looking forward to getting them back home.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Wow! Tell Jeff that I am impressed! I can only imagine how you miss them but I am sure you feel really accomplished with all the things you were able to get done!

Torikay said...

Jeff is a great Dad.....I'm lucky in that regard. Its been productive and relaxing......and now I'm ready for them to come home!