Monday, September 8, 2008

Trip to Idaho

Our trip to Idaho was wonderful, as usual. It was a busy one, with wedding stuff but we got to spend lots of QT w/ friends and family. Jaydan and Jazzy are beginning to have mini-power struggles, which I'm sure there is more of to come...... but it is so cute to watch them play and interact. They seem to have a very special relationship and have since really early on....... during our first trip, Jaydan was only 4 months old and Jazzy would get very distressed to hear him cry or fuss. They are pretty in-tune to each other and I look forward to watching them grow up together.
It was great to get to spend some time with my Grandparents and Aunt, also, although I hear my Grandma is not clipping articles on "Dealing with Kids That Throw Tantrums" now :)

1 comments:

HeidiHo said...

You have NOOOOO idea how great it was to see all of you and to meet the little guy. Guess what??? I'm gonna be a grammy again in May! Yep! Nicholas and Jenna are due to have their first one May 4th. IM SOOOO THRILLED! Maybe it will be a grandson or my 2nd granddaughter. I dont care! I just love my little zoey ann and cant wait to meet ella grace or hunter gene. (guess why nick picked the name hunter.... uh, ya... cuz he loves to hunt) what an idaho comment from my first baby! He is such an idahoan! HUGS! I love you guys! HeidiW