Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gymboree

Its official, I am a Gymboree Mom! I've been looking for a way (as an alternative to Chuck E. Cheese) to let Jaydan blow off some steam on the colder days. A friend mentioned that there is a Gymboree in Athens so I decided to check it out on Saturday (cold, cold, cold). They let you come to one class free so Jaydan and I sat off to see what was up. He LOVED it. Its a big padded play room and they break classes down into like 4 month age ranges, so all of the activities, etc. are really geared toward that specific age. They have climbers, balance beams, balls galore, bubbles, parachutes and music and its CORN-Y! Whats not to love when you're 20 months old? He had so much fun I enrolled him, even though its a little spendy. I figured it burns some of his energy and gets us both out of the house and doesn't totally drive me crazy, its money well spent! I will report back on the driving me crazy part......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. How fun to get to see him in his play time.....Love you guys! Deb
PS - Your mom doesn't look a day older than she did last year. :o}

Anonymous said...

Wow Gymboree looks like so much fun. I wish we had that in Idaho. I loved the video-Jayden is so cute and quite the athlete!

Anonymous said...

What a fun time. He is looking like he is really enjoying it. Brings back the old gymnastic days. XOXO, Mom