Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Stomach Bug


Many of you know that we've been battling a stomach bug at our house. Jaydan started it Saturday night. He started throwing up at about 9 Saturday night and threw up about every 15 minutes or so all night. We ended up making a quick trip to the ER on Sunday where they confirmed that it was a stomach bug, gave him some icee pops and sent us on our way. He hasn't thrown up since then, but its now Wednesday and he still isn't eating much or drinking as much as I'd like him to be. Yesterday Daddy came down with it...... luckily his seems less intense and shorter lived! I'm praying that this one misses me........who will take care of everyone if Mama is THAT sick? You all pray with me, will you?

1 comments:

Jill said...

I hope you little guys are feeling better soon.