Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jaydan-isms, Part II


"Binosaur" = Dinosaur

"Mickey Monkey" = Mikey Mouse

"Pickabus" (as is "I wike pickabus") = asparagus

"I wanna wop the yoop" = I wan to walk the loop.

"No talk Me" - when he is getting in trouble. This can also be altered to "No talk Mama" or "No talk Daddy" if he thinks we are arguing.

And this is more of a short story but sooooo sweet. The other night when I got home from work he ran up and said "I give Mama hug and kiss" and then he did. Then he stepped back and said, "Now Daddy give Mama hug and kiss", so Jeff did. Jaydan gave a nod of approval and said "Good Job". Geez, who's child is this?!?

He also this week ventured out of his bed at midnight and into our room where he proceeded tap my should and ask "Mama...... what doon-in?"! Well, son I WAS sleeping! And so the fun begins.... I'm thinking baby gate or possibly a dead bolt?!?

0 comments: