Friday, January 2, 2009

Georgia Aquarium


The world's largest aquarium made its home in Atlanta several years ago and brings in visitors from all over the world. I made a point to wait until an age where I though Jaydan would be able to at least take part in the experience....... last time I went, I was about 5 months pregnant with him!! So, I planned a trip while Granny and Grampa are here as sort of a "thank you" for staying longer than they'd planned to help with Jaydan when I had to return to work. It was worth the wait..... Jaydan LOST HIS MIND!!! He would run up to the glass windows and yell "WOW" at the top of his little lungs. It is pretty wondrous and it is so cool to watch your kids experience something like that. And I'm so glad that Granny and Grampa were here to experience it with him. We ate lunch at The Varsity (check out the website @ www.thevarsity.com), a fun, local Atlanta car-hop style burger joint that is sure to give you a tummy ache and made a quick stop at my work to deliver Christmas goody bags. Another fun, fun day!

0 comments: