Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HOPE!


Yesterday was such an exciting day in American History! It is such a pleasure to be part of a generation that elected the first African American into the office of President of the United States!! I could go on and on about all of the way in which I'm excited for this new chapter, not the least of which is that we can FINALLY but George Jr. behind us but what I am really most grateful for is that for the first time in a very long time American has cause to be hopeful. That is a gift that President Obama has given us already and one that we so desperately need in these times of turmoil. I will continue to pray for a safe and effective term but already, I want to say thank you for restoring HOPE!! And of course, it never hurts to have a President who can do the Electric Slide ;)

1 comments:

Rashell said...

Obama Nation baby! I love that our Pres and first lady know how to cut a rug!!!